Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
To submit an entry, please see this form.
A concise summary must accompany each entry (maximum two single-spaced 8-1/2" x 11" pages, in a font no smaller than 10-point). The summary must outline the scope of the program, including:
- Research and Analysis: The problem or opportunity, any contributing factors and background considerations.
- Planning: Objectives used in budgeting, program strategy and measurement.
- Execution: Techniques used and any difficulties encountered in achieving the program's objectives.
- Results: A statement as to whether objectives were met and how effectiveness was measured.
Any single-item entries must also include the item itself. Please also include a 100-word summary with all entries to be used within the banquet program.
Additional supporting materials may be uploaded, but judges will rely primarily on the four-point summary.
- Early bird submissions due Wednesday, February 28, 2018 (take advantage of reduced pricing!)
- All submissions due Friday, April 20, 2018