Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
2023 Rising Star Award
Are you – or do you work with – a young communications professional with truly stand-out talents and accomplishments? Submit a nomination for PRSA NJ Rising Star Award! There is no fee for this entry.
The Rising Star Award honors public relations professionals under the age of 35 who have made outstanding contributions to their organizations and the advancement of the profession.
Nominations should be no longer than two printed pages and include concrete examples of exceptional performance. All nominations must also include a resume or list of job history to support the entry requirements. A nominees does not need to be a member of PRSA NJ or be APR certified, but must:
- Practice public relations or integrated marketing communications in New Jersey
- Have 2-8 years of experience
- Exhibit the highest standards of public relations ethics
- Have a strong record of measurable public relations success (please include 1-2 examples of campaigns from January 2022-December 2022)
- Possess a lifelong learning mindset and showcase a desire for continued education
- Demonstrate a desire to continue to grow professionally by participating in professional development, in-house training, mentoring, etc. (please provide at least one example in the nomination essay)
- Consistently go above and beyond his/her job description (please provide at least one example in the nomination essay)
All entries will be judged by the PRSA NJ Board of Directors.
To nominate yourself or a colleague, please submit your essay to Michael Lauer, PRSA NJ President, at email@example.com by June 18, 2023.