Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
2021 Rising Star Award
Are you – or do you work with – a young communications professional with truly stand-out talents and accomplishments? Submit a nomination for PRSA NJ’s NEW Rising Star Award!
The Rising Star Award honors PR professionals under the age of 35 who have made outstanding contributions to their organizations and the advancement of the profession.
Nominations should be no longer than two printed pages and include concrete examples of exceptional performance. All nominations must also include a resume or list of job history to support the entry requirements. Nominees do not have to be a member of PRSA NJ or be APR certified, but must:
- Practice public relations or integrated marketing communications in New Jersey
- Have 2-8 years of experience
- Exhibit the highest standards of public relations ethics
- Have a strong record of measurable public relations success (please include 1-2 examples of campaigns from January 2020 - May 2021.
- Possess a lifelong learning mindset and showcase a desire for continued education
- Demonstrates a desire to continue to grow professionally by participating in professional development, in-house training, mentoring, etc. (please provide at least one example in the nomination essay)
- Continuously goes above and beyond his/her job description (please provide at least one example in the nomination essay)
All entries will be judged by the PRSA NJ Board of Directors.
To nominate yourself or a colleague, please submit your essay to Michael Lauer at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, June 30, 2021. There is no fee for this entry.