Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
CALL FOR ENTRIES
2017 Public Relations Professional of the Year Award
Sponsored by PR Newswire | MultiVu
Nominations are now closed. The winner will be announced at the 2017 Pyramid Awards Banquet. Register here.
Nomination essays should be limited to two printed pages, and include concrete examples of exceptional performance. Nominees do not have to be a member of PRSA NJ or be APR certified, but must:
- Have a strong record of measureable public relations success
- Practice public relations or integrated marketing communications in New Jersey
- Exhibit the highest standards of public relations ethics
- Serve as a role model to his or her staff and practitioners entering the field
- Have at least five years of public relations experience
All entries will be judged by the PRSA NJ Board of Directors, and the winner will be honored at the PRSA NJ Pyramid Awards Banquet on June 14, 2017 at the Basking Ridge Country Club.
To nominate yourself or a colleague, please submit your essay to Anjelica Sena at email@example.com