Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
2023 PR Professional of the Year
Do you currently (or have you previously) worked with a PR practitioner who has gone above and beyond for the profession? Nominate them for the 2023 PR Pro of the Year Award! There is no fee for this entry.
The PR Pro of the Year Award honors excellence in public relations and those who serves as a role model to staff and practitioners entering the field.
Nominations should be no longer than two printed pages and include concrete examples of exceptional performance. A nominee does not need to be a member of PRSA NJ or be APR certified, but must:
- Have a strong record of measurable public relations success
- Practice public relations or integrated marketing communications in New Jersey
- Exhibit the highest standards of public relations ethics
- Serve as a role model to his or her staff and practitioners entering the field
- Have at least ten years of public relations experience
All entries will be judged by the PRSA NJ Board of Directors.
To nominate yourself or a colleague, please submit your essay to Michael Lauer, PRSA NJ President, at email@example.com by September 15, 2023.